Pierre Dzakpasu helps banks and other financial institutions conceptualise, plan and execute restructuring and financing strategies across a wide range of matters, including restructurings, work-out transactions and financing transactions. With a wealth of prior in-house experience at one of the world's largest financial institutions, Pierre offers creditors and borrowers alike a dynamic and considered perspective grounded in commercial practicality.
- A leading Nordic investment bank as arranger in a US$120 million structured and limited recourse notes offering to a global energy trading and logistics group, secured by an extensive commodities borrowing base.
- The lenders in the proposed restructuring of over US$2.5 billion in debt of a global oil and gas provider through a Malaysian Scheme of Arrangement.
- Up and Coming - Restructuring/Insolvency: International, Singapore – Chambers Asia Pacific
- A Rising Star - Banking and Finance: Foreign Firms, Singapore – Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Université de Fordham, Master of Laws
- King's College London, Bachelor of Law
Inscription au Barreau
- New York