Louise Dias is an associate in the Litigation & Arbitration and Anticorruption & Compliance practices of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in the Brasília office.
Louise was recommended as a lawyer in The Legal 500 Latin America 2022 international ranking, in the area of Litigation/City Focus: Brasília.
Louise has extensive experience in lawsuits before the Superior Courts, with a focus on constitutionality control actions, as well as administrative sanctioning proceedings, especially those related to Law No. 12,846/2013 (Anti-Corruption Law) and the Audit Courts, and judicial lawsuits based on the Anti-Corruption Law, the Bidding Law and the Administrative Improbity Law.
Louise graduated with distinction (magna cum laude) from Fundação Getúlio Vargas, in Rio de Janeiro, and took an extension course in Compliance at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica, also in Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio).
- Assistance to clients in constitutionality control actions;
- Assistance to clients in administrative sanctioning proceedings and administrative proceedings to ascertain damage to the treasury conducted by the Audit Courts;
- Assistance to clients in Administrative Accountability Proceedings ("PAR") and judicial lawsuits based on the Anti-Corruption Law, the Bidding Law and the Administrative Improbity Law;
- Compliance programs and policies: creation, revision, improvement, adaptation to the Brazilian legislation, implementation, training, supervision of functioning and operationalization; and
- Preparation and review of anti-corruption clauses in contracts.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Curso de Extensão em Compliance
Inscription au Barreau