Hsuen Chan is a Registered Foreign Consultant (Singapore) in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Hsuen supports private equity, corporate, financial institution clients on complex multi-jurisdictional private and public mergers and acquisitions, joint venture, private equity and venture capital transactions across a wide range of industries in Greater China and Southeast Asia.
Hsuen joins Mayer Brown from leading law firms in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Hsuen speaks English and Mandarin.
- Advised GPA Global (a portfolio company of EQT Partners) on its acquisition of the European packaging solutions business of ASG Print Holdings (a portfolio company of Atlas Holdings).
- Advised United Industrial Group on an equity investment from Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Estate Assets.
- Advised an Asian sovereign wealth fund on its acquisition of a Hong Kong holding company of prominent office towers located in the central business district of a major Asian city from an Asian multinational conglomerate.
- Advised a Chinese conglomerate on the sale of its global IT outsourcing and consulting business to an Asian electronics and IT equipment manufacturer.
- Advised Tricor Group, Asia's leading global corporate services provider and a portfolio company of private equity firm Permira, on the acquisition of Richful Deyong Group.
King's College London, LLB
Inscription au Barreau
- Member, The Law Society of Singapore
- Member, The Law Society of Hong Kong