The 2022 edition of World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 recognized Mayer Brown’s global Intellectual Property practice and ranked the firm in the China and Special Administrative Regions (SARs): Hong Kong, Germany, and United States: Illinois categories. The firm was also “Recommended” in the International category. In addition, Tauil & Chequer (T&C) in association with Mayer Brown was ranked in Brazil.
The guide also recognized 11 lawyers in five jurisdictions:
- Cristiane Manzueto and Eduardo Maccari Telles (Brazil)
- Benjamin Choi and Gabriela Kennedy (China and SARs: Hong Kong);
- Christoph Crützen, Konstantin von Werder and Ulrich Worm (Germany);
- Michael Adams, Richard Assmus and Kristine Young (United States: Illinois); and
- John Mancini (United States: New York).
WTR 1000 is a guide that identifies the top trademark professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. It focuses exclusively on trademark practice and has established itself as the ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise.