Mayer Brown announced that nine lawyers have been named 2020 “Client Service All-Stars” by BTI Consulting Group. Since launching its All-Stars report in 2001, BTI has included one or more Mayer Brown lawyers on the list each year.
The 2020 honorees are:
- Scott Chesin, Supreme Court & Appellate (New York)
- Dale Giali, Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Los Angeles)
- Charles Salem Hallab, Corporate & Securities (Washington DC and Dubai)
- Lucy Holifield, Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Chicago)
- Elizabeth Mann, Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Los Angeles)
- Andrew Marovitz, Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Chicago), who was awarded the “MVP” distinction for making the list for the third consecutive year
- Paul Meyer, Real Estate Markets (Chicago)
- Monique Mulcare, Restructuring (New York)
- Carmine Zarlenga, Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Washington DC)
Mr. Giali and Mr. Marovitz were also awarded the “Super All-Star” distinction for being recognized by more than one client for delivering superior client service.
The 2020 All-Stars report recognized 475 lawyers who have delivered the absolute best client service with their “keen understanding of business impacts and unwavering commitment to client objectives — an astounding feat when also assessing a global pandemic alongside growing client expectations of law firms,” BTI said.
To select the All-Stars, BTI conducted more than 350 in-depth interviews with top legal decision makers at large organizations with $700 million or more in revenue. View the complete list here.