Mayer Brown's Real Estate practice delivers comprehensive real estate advice through a team-oriented approach. We are experienced in all aspects of commercial real estate facing corporate end users. As one of the largest Real Estate practices in the world, Mayer Brown's Real Estate practice delivers comprehensive real estate advice through a team-oriented approach, which also draws upon Mayer Brown's depth in related areas such as tax, environmental, finance, construction and corporate.
We are experienced in all aspects of commercial real estate facing corporate end users. We offer a cross-practice, cross-border approach to solving the needs of our clients, which enables us to support local, national and international real estate transactions. With our worldwide network of relationships with lenders, investors, developers and other professional advisors, the Real Estate team has the resources and experience to advise on any type of real estate transaction.
Some examples of our work include:
- Acquisition of rights for communications antennae and equipment, either by way of direct ownership or otherwise
- Corporate leasing, including portfolios and sale/leaseback transactions
- Cross-border facilities management and outsourcing
- Data center and technical real estate
- Developing a variety of real estate projects, such as headquarters complexes, corporate and training centers and large manufacturing sites
- Environmental sustainability
- Property tax management
- Real estate risk management
- Real estate structured transactions
In addition we provide value-added advice to companies looking to retain real estate experts on either a consulting or outsourced basis, handling significant outsourcing transactions for a number of well-known large corporations as well as smaller companies. Our lawyers have extensive experience with agency, management, construction and other real estate service agreements. We can direct a client to the most qualified service providers and help assess the suitability of the proposed business arrangement from the point of view of the relevant market practice and customs.
Our Real Estate group's close cooperation with our real estate litigation, environmental, public sector, construction, tax and other practice groups enables us to deliver comprehensive services for virtually every kind of real estate need a company might have.