The Dodd/Frank financial reform legislation will make massive changes to existing US law that will profoundly affect banks, insurance firms, broker-dealers, investment managers, private funds, non-bank financial firms and others involved in financial activities and will affect both US and non-US markets. Understanding its key provisions and how the pieces fit together is essential.
Please join us in New York City on July 12 for a comprehensive, full-day overview of the significant impact this historic legislation will have on US and global financial markets and other important topics, including the following:
- Bank proprietary trading and private fund activities ("The Volcker Rule")
- Bank regulation and structure, including capital requirements
- Securities markets and investors, including securitization
- Consumer financial services
- Private funds
- The regulation of systemically significant companies
- The resolution scheme for leading financial firms
View the seminar agenda.