The Masters Conference for Legal Professionals:Litigation and Discovery in a World of Technology conference is an educational forum where speakers, vendors and attendees convene to engage in a proactive collaboration on current challenges in the legal space. The focus of the 2010 conference is cloud computing, sessions will feature both the problems and promises of cloud computing. Sampling of topics to be covered include:
- E-Discovery: Introduction and Orientation
- Possession, Custody and Control in the Cloud
- E-Discovery Team Building: Do you need national e-Discovery Counsel?
- Judicial Expectations in E-Discovery
- Safeguarding Sensitive Information: Data Breach & Security Trends in 2010
- Legal and Regulatory Risks with Cloud Computing
Washington partner Michael E. Lackey, Jr. will be speaking at the Possession, Custody and Control in the Cloud session at 3:00p.m. on Monday, October 4th.
For more information, click here.