Northwestern University - Chicago, IL
The two-day conference will examine the latest developments in competition regulation around the globe, including:
- The priorities of enforcement authorities with regard to cartels, mergers, abuse of monopoly power and distribution
- The growth of private remedies
- In-house counsel best practices
- Developments in China and India
- Hot topics in Europe
- The role of economists and emerging economic theories in practice
- Ethical issues in global antitrust
Three partners from Mayer Brown's Chicago office will serve as conference panelists. Andrew S. Marovitz will co-present the session "Ethics: Cartel Developments" and Christopher J. Kelly will co- present the session "Monopoly Power and Its Abuses" on May 20th. On May 21st, Mark McLaughlin will speak on "Hot Topics in Distribution in the U.S. and Abroad."
Christopher J. Kelly
Andrew S. Marovitz
For more information or to register, please visit: law.northwestern.edu/professionaled/antitrust
CLE credit is available.