With the use of social media on the rise as a means of communication for clients, competitors and employees the time has come to consider implementing policies and protections against the inherent dangers of the medium. Social Media: Risks & Rewards is the answer to your Social Media questions and the solution to your Social Media concerns.
- Privacy & Security in Social Media
- E-Discovery & Social Media
- Social Media Policies: Crafting a Uniform Policy Across your Organization and Enforcing it Legally
- Brand Protection & Promotion
- Competitive Intelligence & Trade Secrets
- Ethical Implications & Social Media
Michael E. Lackey, partner in Mayer Brown's Washington DC office, will present the session: "E-Discovery & Social Media" at 10:45 A.M. and John Nadolenco, partner in Mayer Brown's Los Angeles office, will moderate the session: "Social Media Policies: Crafting a Uniform Policy Across your Organization and Enforcing it Legally" at 1:00 P.M.
Michael E. Lackey, Jr
For more information visit www.corpcounsel.com/socialmedia