Many companies are now nearing the end of the term of their facilities management outsourcing agreements. These companies must decide whether to in-source, re-source, extend or renegotiate their current agreement. This webinar will focus on the issues associated with second generation outsourcing. Those issues include:
- What re-bidding process options are available?
- How do you objectively evaluate both new vendors and the incumbent when re-bidding?
- Is there disruption risk created by the re-bidding process?
- How do you effectively and efficiently transition to another provider?
- Are split awards a practical alternative to giving some existing scope to a new provider?
Kevin A. Rang
Paul J. N. Roy
Learn more about our Business & Technology Sourcing practice.
Please visit umsadvisory.com