Why you should attend
Outsourcing transactions are again on the rise as the global economy recovers from its prolonged recession. Today’s sourcing deals, however, have become even more complex and mission-critical, and the law has grown deeper, broader and more burdensome. The legal documents are essential to the success of an outsourcing arrangement, and lawyers can create or lose a great deal of value for their clients in advising on these deals. Accordingly, any lawyer working in this field needs to understand the latest ideas on how sourcing transactions should be structured, negotiated and governed. This is without question the most rigorous and best outsourcing program available for lawyers.
What you will learn
- Using outsourcing as a vehicle for transforming an enterprise
- Effective negotiation strategies for creating and realizing value in outsourcing transactions
- Key pricing and financial provisions
- Common IP approaches and pitfalls in these global transactions
- Role of outsourcing in convergence of mainstream business and CleanTech
- Customer and supplier perspectives
- Practical lessons in governance
- Managing risk and maximizing value in global sourcing
- Addressing essential privacy and data security issues, including cutting-edge issues raised by Cloud Computing
Chicago partner, Brad Peterson will serve as co-chair and speak on September 19 during a segment entitled “Keys to Success.” Rebecca Eisner will be speaking on September 20 during a segment entitled “Privacy and Data Security.”
For more information and to register, please click here.