PLI - Managing Complex Federal Litigation: A Practical Guide to New Developments, Procedures, and Strategies 2009
October 7, 2009
University of Chicago - Gleacher Center-Chicago, IL
New decisions and developments in federal practice have far-reaching implications for your clients. At PLI's Managing Complex Federal Litigation: A Practical Guide to New Developments, Procedures, and Strategies, Chicago Partner Z. Scott will join other recognized speakers to address the most important new developments in federal civil practice, and the implications of these developments for strategy and federal litigation.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Latest tools and advice for successful management of electronic discovery
- Class action litigation: update on the Class Action Fairness Act and emerging issues
- Handling simultaneous civil litigation and government investigation: best practices in managing parallel proceedings
- In-house counsel roundtable: What can outside counsel do to provide quality service to their in-house clients today?
- The "view from the bench": advice and perspective on new developments from the judiciary
- Ethical issues: what you must do to handle your "candor-challenged" client to stay within ethical boundaries
For more information and to register, please visit www.pli.edu
CLE Credits available.