The Financial Services industry faces unique issues when outsourcing business processes. Please join Mayer Brown, TPI and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for an Executive Briefing featuring real examples to help you be better prepared to develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy. The program will cover key issues in middle and back-office functions, regulatory compliance concerns, real-life examples and best practices for successful implementation.
This briefing is at no charge and will include breakfast along with an opportunity to network with your peers and experts from Mayer Brown, TPI and TCS.
|8:30 - 8:55
||Breakfast and Networking|
|8:55 - 9:00
||Introductions and Opening Remarks|
|9:00 - 9:45
Managing Risk and Compliance in Outsourcing Investment Management Functions
Paul Roy and Brad Peterson, Partners, Mayer Brown LLP
- Key Issues in outsourcing middle-office and back-office investment management functions
- Primary regulatory and compliance concerns
- Critical contract protections for mitigating risk and allocating legal and regulatory compliance obligations
|9:45 - 10:00
|10:00 - 10:45
Optimizing Your Financial Services Global Delivery Model
Steve Kopp, Partner and Managing Director, TPI and Ray Shehata, Director TPI
- Real-life examples of companies that have “cracked the code” of global service delivery model optimization
- Understanding the global Financial Services delivery landscape
- Top Ten enablers and detractors for success
|10:45 - 11:30
Life on the Street – Real World Lessons
Sri Sundar, Head BFS NA, TCS
- Lesson learned from real world experience in Financial Services BPO
- Understanding how to leverage BPO as part of your sourcing strategy
- Keys to managing the associated risks including regulatory compliance
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Mayer Brown LLP
New York, NY 10019-5820
Limited space is available. Please register by March 7, 2011.
This buy-side customer event is by invitation only.
CLE credit is pending.
CPE credits are available through the event producers Financial Technologies Forum LLC (FTF). Eligible participants can earn 2.5 CPE credits for this event.
For additional information, please contact Rebecca Stoner at +1 312 701 8732 or
Learn more about our Business & Technology Sourcing practice.
Please visit:tpi.net tcs.com