Join Washington partner, Michael Lackey in this interactive webinar will address recent court decisions and their implications as well as explain the analytical framework for preservation of ESI and addressing culpable conduct, and offer some best practices.
- Duty to preserve and managing preservation
- Triggering event
- Defendants v. plaintiffs
- Scope of preservation
- Ongoing obligations
- Court treatment
- Differing approaches by the circuit courts of appeal
- Pension Committee of the University of Montreal Pension Plan v. Banc of America Securities (S.D.N.Y. 2010)
- Rimkus v. Cammarata (S.D. Tex. 2010)
- Best practices for litigation holds
- Litigation hold checklist
- Possible use of technology
- Managing ongoing preservation obligations
Michael E. Lackey, Jr.
For more information, please click here.