Please join us for a 30-minute teleconference, the next in our continuing series on the financial crisis, in which we will address the following topics:
- New CDS Clearing Houses: With clearing houses getting ready to launch, here's what you need to know now.
- The Regulatory Horizon: Is the end near for certain credit derivatives? The debate continues.
- ISDA Developments:
- Hardwiring and the Big Bang Protocol:
- The physics of credit derivatives settlement: How does the Big Bang Protocol work? What does it mean?
- Getting to know ISDA's Credit Derivatives Determination Committee and Auction Supplement.
- Closing Out is easy to do: Moving to the new world of Close Out calculations.
Mayer Brown's Global Financial Markets Initiative helps clients deal with the legal and business challenges resulting from the ongoing turbulence in worldwide financial markets. By mobilizing the firm's global resources from multiple practices and offices, the Initiative provides clients with knowledgeable and timely counsel on a broad spectrum of their legal needs.