Join Washington partner Anthony M. Alexis at this year’s American Conference Institute’s Life Sciences Qui Tam and False Claims Litigation. The conference will feature experienced trial lawyers and litigators sharing strategies for defending suits on behalf of the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries. The following topics will be covered at the conference:
- Government Pricing Boot Camp for Health Care Litigators
- Gaining Insights From the Government Regulators Investigating FCA Violations
- The False Claims Act Amendments: Creating an Aggressive Litigation Strategy in Light of Unpredictable and Evolving Requirements
- Defending Actions in Parallel State and Federal FCA Proceedings: Proactive Strategies for Handling Multiple Claims with Inconsistent Laws
- Creative Strategies for the Defense: Responding to New Theories of Liability in the Wake of Shifting Government Priorities
Anthony M. Alexis will be speaking on the Defending Actions in Parallel State and Federal FCA Proceedings: Proactive Strategies for Handling Multiple Claims with Inconsistent Laws panel.
For more information and to register please visit, www.americanconference.com.