At ACI’s Government Contract Cost & Pricing conference you can expect to hear from a faculty of senior contracting executives, accountants, government officials and legal experts, who will provide you with the updates and insights on how to stay out of trouble – and refine your cost and pricing strategy.
Topics to be covered:
- Contractor Oversight: What Recent and Pending Policy Changes Mean for Your Cost & Pricing Strategy
- Defining “Cost or Pricing Data”: How to Comply with Recent FAR Changes and Ensure Data is Current, Complete and Accurate
- The DCAA-DCMA Relationship: The Latest on Interagency Communication and Enhanced Audit Capabilities
- Supporting Subcontractor Cost Estimates and Pricing: Avoiding Lost Profits due to Inadequate Price Competition, Market Research, Data and Mischarging
- Preventing Payment Withholdings for Internal Control System Defects and Inadequacies: Managing DCAA Systems Reviews amid New Defense Business Systems Rules
- Year in Review of Disallowed Costs: Recent Challenges to Compensation, I R & D and Legal Fees and Lessons Learned for Determining Allowability
- Managing DCAA Requests for Records and Employee Interviews: How to Respond and Cooperate while Safeguarding Your Rights
- Validating Your Basis of Estimate to Prevent Disqualification: Satisfying Strict Requirements for Detailed Estimates instead of Forecasts
- When and How to Report Significant Overpayments, False Claims, Executive Compensation and Subcontractor Awards: Benchmarking Session on Mandatory
- Complying with GSA “Most Favored Customer”, Discount and Price Reduction Requirements
- Penalty Update: The Costs of False Claims, Overcharging and Fraud Enforcement
- CAS Compliance and Your Bottom Line: Avoiding Expensive Allocation Errors Affecting Profitability
Speaker: Marcia Madsen – “Using Cost or Pricing Data Exceptions For Commercial Item Contracts: Demonstrating Commercial Item Status, Price Fairness And Reasonableness”
For more information please, click here.