March 24-26, 2009
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA
Now in its 5th successful year, ACI's Advanced Forum on Global Customs Compliance presents a revamped conference agenda that focuses on the customs insights you need to succeed in Brazil, India and China. Matthew McConkey <link to bio>, Mayer Brown Partner and Chair of China Customs Day, will provide opening remarks and participate in the "Improving Customs Valuation Efficiency" session on March 26.
Join us to hear corporate perspectives on how to comply with Brazilian, Indian and Chinese Customs requirements and learn how industry leaders are developing tailored approaches to improve import operations in each country. Benefit from the expertise of senior attorneys from India, Brazil and China and ask your most pressing customs questions.
Highlights from the program will include:
- How to expedite the RADAR registration process in Brazil
- Assessing and minimizing import taxes into Brazil
- Addressing customs issues with Indian government officials and the DRI
- Coping with hurdles to efficient logistics and expediting customs clearance in India
- Applying China's country of origin and marking standards
- Overcoming challenges of building relationships with Chinese officials
- Optimizing customs bonded operations in China
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.americanconference.com/regulatory_compliance/B_I_C__Customs_Compliance.htm?PageMode=Search
. Mayer Brown friends and colleagues receive a $200 registration discount by using the registration code 659L09.S