Jointly sponsored by the ABA Section of Public Contract Law, National Contract Management Association, and Government Contracts Section of the Federal Bar Association, panelists from the judiciary, industry, government, private practice and consulting firms will fly into the eye of the storm and navigate through the changing legal landscape.
Topics to be covered:
- Spending bid protest dollars wisely in light of substantive and procedural legal developments at GAO and the Court of Federal Claims;
- Efforts to combat fraud, waste, and abuse by Agency Inspectors General and Suspension and Debarment Officials;
- Preparing for DCAA audits under the new Business Systems Rule;
- Trends in the industrial base—strategic mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and foreign investment;
- Navigating unsettled issues in the regulation of Organizational Conflicts of Interest.
Speakers: Marcia Madsen, “Optional Practicum—Implied Certification Under the False Claims Act: A More Aggressive Enforcement View and How It Will Affect the Performance and Management of Contracts.” Cameron Hamrick – “Organizational Conflicts of Interest: Navigating the Unsettled and Unpredictable Landscape of OCI Risks”
For more information please, click here.