Mayer Brown and the Houston Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel are pleased to present the 2010 Global Energy Issues Conference, which will focus on current trends in the global energy market, as well as challenges to, and strategies for, success in today's changing energy sector.
This year's event will highlight recent trends in the Latin American energy market, developments in the Renewable Energy sector and new issues facing the E&P industry in the shale gas plays.
- Current Developments in Brazil including the Pre-salt Discoveries and Proposed Revisions to the Law
- Biofuels: Recent Developments in Brazil and US
- Environmental Issues in Hydraulic Fracturing
- Overview of Oil and Gas Developments in Latin America
- Antitrust and Other Barriers to Investment in Renewable and Other Energy: Discussion of EU, US and China Issues
- Special Issues in M&A and JV Activity in Shale Plays
- Recent Trends in Latin America Project Finance
- Incentives for Inbound Investment in Renewables: of EU, US and China Policy and Practice
- Leasing Checklist: Does Your Old Producers 88 Still Work in the New Shale Plays?
For copies of the above presentations, please contact Michelle Grace at
or +1 312 701 7094.
Learn more about Mayer Brown's Energy practice.