Please join us for a highly interactive workshop as members of our Global Tax Practice address the current tax issues and challenges facing US companies that operate in Europe. This program will be full of practical suggestions for dealing with emerging European tax developments and is a “must attend” for tax and finance professionals involved with European structures and/or operations.
- Recent European (EU/non-EU) tax developments
- European holding company structures
- The chase for aggressive tax planning
- Common tax disputes arising in Europe
- Lessons learned from recent EU tax litigation
- Impacts of European tax issues on US financial reporting/FIN 48
For additional information, please contact Amanda Valente at +1 312 701 7952 or