Please join Mayer Brown partners Debra Bogo-Ernst and Michael Lackey on June 19 for “Ethics & Social Media with a Hint of Privacy Law.” This webinar will address some of the key issues faced by in-house counsel where social media usage and privacy concerns meet and diverge. Topics include the following:
- Ethical issues to consider when lawyers use social networking sites, including “friending” issues
- The ethical hazards posed by blogging and engaging in other interactive online conduct and how to avoid them
- Responding to state and federal government enforcement actions and investigations pertaining to e-discovery and social media
- Reasons for and challenges related to monitoring, preserving, collecting and producing information from social media
- The intersection of social media and data privacy laws such has GLB Act, HIPAA and various state data breach laws
CLE is not available when listening to a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.