Please join Mayer Brown partner Doug Doetsch in the panel discussion, “Deeper Dive: Mobilizing Capital Towards Project Risk” at the Latin Finance: Project and Infrastructure Finance Summit. Getting banks and investors to look beyond full-stop government guarantees by taking on more direct project risk is a key task for boosting capital flow in LatAm's project pipeline - but one that requires extensive financial engineering and structuring innovations. This panel explores how to move from structured to project finance in Latin American infrastructure markets, examining key features of emerging securities and unraveling new ways for mitigating and rewarding increasingly complex risks.
This panel will discuss the following topics:
- For how long will government backstops be needed? How are they being removed?
- What lessons can be learnt from recent deals?
- Local currency project bonds compared to dollar-denominated instruments?
- How are investors receiving these innovative structures?
- Role of liquidity facilities and other support structures?
Mayer Brown is proud to sponsor the LatinFinance: Project and Infrastructure Finance Summit.
The Plaza Hotel
Fifth Avenue at Central Park South
New York, New York 10019 USA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.