As human resource issues continue to play an increasingly important role in determining overall business strategy, legal and human resources advisors are often required to stay on top of employment-related legal developments.
The seminar will look at:
- The possible implications on the HR world of the proposed Competition Law
- The new guidance note on Cross border transfer of personal data
- The impact of the impending Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance
- Changes to the Sexual Harassment Provisions concerning Customers
- New MPF provisions on withdrawal of benefits
Date & Time
Thursday, 23 April 2015
12:30 p.m. Registration and sandwich lunch
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Seminar
18th Floor, Prince's Building
10 Chater Road, Central
For enquiries, please contact:
Esther Wan | [email protected] | +852 2843 4531
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.