Darius Nikolas Mey is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice. He joined Mayer Brown in 2021.
Darius focuses on advising private equity investors and corporate entities on German and cross-border M&A transactions. His practice covers both the buy-side and sell side of acquisitions as well as co-investments and management participations.
- Advised DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
- Advised TRITON portfolio company NORRES on the acquisition of Baggerman Group.
- Advised Moving Intelligence on the acquisition of PLT Software GmbH.
- Advised Lange-HANSA-Holding and ULM Management on the sale of HANSA-HEEMANN to Refresco.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Frankfurt am Main
First State Law Examination, University of Münster
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany