Dr. Susanne Lenz is a partner in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown and a member of the Capital Markets practice. Susanne is a German and New York qualified lawyer and focuses her practice on equity and debt capital markets transactions in both Germany and the United States.
Susanne advises issuers and underwriters on private placements, IPOs, registered follow-on equity offerings, rights issues, block trades, dual listings, convertible bonds, debt offerings, as well as post-listing obligations in Germany and the United States.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Susanne practiced at other international law firms in Germany and the UK. Susanne is a lecturer at the University of Kassel, teaching Securities Law.
- Advised Photon Energy N.V. on GREEN bonds tap transaction
- Advised four syndicate banks, Bryan, Garnier & Co. (Sole Global Coordinator), Pareto Securities AS, Clarksons Platou Securities AS (Joint Bookrunners) and First Berlin Securities Brokerage GmbH (Placement Agent), on the successful €30 million capital increase of Enapter AG*
- Advised KATEK SE and Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG as transaction counsel on the €90.8 million initial public offering of KATEK SE on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The shares of KATEK SE were listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange from May 4, 2021*
- Advised Bryan, Garnier & Co on the successful €20 million capital increase of Heidelberg Pharma AG*
- Advised a German project developer for wind turbines on the issuance of tokenized bonds*
- Advised Mynaric AG and Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG as transaction counsel on a cash capital increase of EUR 52.8 million*
(* At previous law firm)
Free University of Berlin – Doctorate
University of Pennsylvania Law School / Wharton Business School - LL.M.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Koblenz Higher Regional Court
First State Law Examination, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich
- Lecturer at the University of Kassel in the field of European Securities Law
- Recommended Lawyer for Capital Markets Law – Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt 2020 and 2021