Stephanie A. Grajales is a dual qualified senior associate in the Corporate & Securities and Technology & IP Transactions practices of the London office. She focuses her practice on technology transactions, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling and representation. Stephanie represents customers and suppliers in sourcing and technology arrangements as well as purchasers and sellers of domestic and international businesses in in private mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, strategic alliances and similar transactions. She also represents companies in connection with reporting and corporate governance matters.
Stephanie joined the firm’s New York office in 2014 and joined the London office in 2019.
- Representing Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. in its acquisition of Navigators Group Inc.
- Representing Gilbert Global Equity Partners and CPM Holdings, Inc. in its sale of CPM Holdings, Inc. to American Securities LLC
- Representing SABIC in its sale of its Polymershapes business to Blackfriars Corp.
- Representing The Jordan Company L.P. in its acquisition of the Borchers Business Division of Vectra Co.
- Representing Pace Industries in its acquisition of Port City Group.
- Representing Unilever in its sale of its Alsa business to Dr. Oetker.
- Represented Liberbank, S.A. in its 2017 rights offering.
- Representing the various purchasers in the notes offering for AES Panama, S.R.L.
- Representing Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc in its initial public offering.
Cornell University, BA
Columbia Law School, JD
- Nueva York
- England and Wales