Ryan T. Babcock
Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Counseling & Prosecution, Patent Litigation
As a member of both the Intellectual Property and Technology & IP Transactions practices, Ryan T. Babcock has a balanced intellectual property transactional and litigation practice. Clients in the life sciences, health care, technology, digital marketing, and retail & consumer products industries turn to Ryan for assistance with various transactional matters, including M&A, licensing, joint ventures and joint development arrangements, research and development agreements, and other counseling matters. Ryan also assists life sciences clients in complex patent litigation matters related to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, both in U.S. federal courts and before the USPTO.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals in district court patent infringement action relating to ULTOMIRIS® and a patent claiming methods of use for antibodies with specific binding profiles under different pH conditions. (Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd v. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., D. Del).
- Beijing Gingko Group Biological Tech. Co. Ltd. in district court patent infringement action related to processes for producing the dietary supplement tocotrienol. (American River Nutrition, LLC v. Beijing Gingko Group Biological Tech. Co., Ltd., et al. C.D. Cal. 2022).
- Chr. Hansen HMO GmbH in district court patent infringement action involving genetically engineered E. coli used to make 2’-FL, a human milk oligosaccharide. (Chr. Hansen HMO GmbH v. Glycosyn LLC, D. Mass).
- Villanova University, BS
- Fordham University School of Law, JD
- Nueva York
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York