Mayer Brown announced today that 12 partners from five practice areas have been recognized by Washingtonian magazine as the “Top Lawyers” in the Washington DC area.
The Mayer Brown partners included in this year’s list are:
- Kendall Burman, Cybersecurity
- Marcus Christian, Cybersecurity
- Jeffrey Davis, Tax
- Rajesh De, Cybersecurity
- Frank Henneburg, Real Estate
- Kenneth Klein, Tax
- Kelly Kramer, Criminal Defense, White Collar
- Marcia Madsen, Government Contracts
- Grace Shie, Immigration
- Elizabeth Espín Stern, Immigration
- Paul Virtue, Immigration
- Keith Willner, Real Estate
Mayer Brown led the Cybersecurity and Immigration categories with three lawyers listed in each.
Washingtonian’s Top Lawyers list is published every two years. Selection for 2017 was based on various factors, including a survey of more than 700 lawyers recognized in 2015 as well as research, reporting and lawyer interviews conducted by the publication’s editorial staff.