Join Mayer Brown for our 3rd Annual Energy Tax Conference: Maximizing Value. Each year, our conference keeps energy industry finance and tax leaders informed, so they can maximize their organizations' value in today's complex energy environment. The program focuses on the increasingly complicated tax issues affecting today’s global energy companies and features insights from an unmatched lineup of speakers with deep knowledge of the energy arena and the wide-ranging issues it is facing.
During the program, Mayer Brown lawyers will confer with government officials, policymakers, industry leaders and advisors on the most critical topics impacting energy tax companies at the international, federal and state levels.
Keynote addresses will be given by:
Congressman Kevin Brady, Chairman, House Ways & Means Committee, Washington, DC
Bruce Culpepper, U.S. Country Chair and President, Shell Oil Company, Houston
Tina Meaux, Director of the Central Compliance Area, Large Business and International Division, Internal Revenue Service, Houston
David Stover, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Noble Energy, Houston
Discussions will cover topics including:
- The State of the Energy Industry
- Important Tax Considerations When Reacting to the Down Market
- Tax Policy Workshop: Best Practices for Affecting Legislative and Regulatory Change
- The Implementation of BEPS
- The Importance of Well-Drafted Intercompany Agreements in Tax Planning
- Meeting US and Global Transfer Pricing Requirements
- What’s New in the MLP Space?
- Trending IRS Tax Controversy Issues Facing the Energy Industry
- Managing a Tax Department under the Current Financial Audits and PCAOB Environment
- International Market Developments
- International—Latin American Market Update
- A Review of State Oil and Gas Tax Cases
- States’ Reactions to Decreasing Oil Prices
The conference will also feature, in partnership with the Houston TEI Chapter, a special CFO and VP Tax Roundtable session, where panelists will discuss how tax executives can manage risk, work well with other parts of their organizations and support their companies in maximizing value.
View Schedule & Program Agenda
Please visit bna.com.