Tax departments within global oil and gas companies face the two-pronged challenge of adding value to the bottom line while addressing increasingly complex issues affecting the company’s tax position. The Energy Tax Conference will provide CFOs and other tax professionals with the latest insight and perspective from government, corporate and advisory experts on the most vexing tax issues facing the energy industry. Join Mayer Brown and Bloomberg BNA at the Energy Tax Conference to get the answers you need.
Energy companies will learn how to:
- Effectively manage tax rates
- Thrive in a post-BEPS world
- Evaluate and implement best practices in the transfer pricing area
- Deal with the possibility of audits and litigious activity
- Structure the organization to maximize value
- Manage cross-border tax issues related to global operations
Non-tax current events in the oil and gas industries in Brazil and Mexico will also be discussed.
Keynote speakers include:
Kathy J. Robbins, Industry Director, Natural Resources & Construction, Internal Revenue Service
Samuel Maruca, Former Director, Transfer Pricing Operations, LB&I, Internal Revenue Service
View Full Schedule & Program Agenda
806 Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Please visit bna.com.