In this edition:
- Can a contract bar litigation or arbitration of a dispute until adjudication is over?
- How to deal with a liquidated damages clause
- Agreement “Subject to contract” – not waiving? Not binding?
- Adjudication: “fundamental” lack of jurisdiction cannot be waived
- Unsafe cladding – new government funding and developer levy and tax
- VAT: HMRC thinks again on early termination fees and compensation payments
- 6 April start for postponed IR35 changes
- MHLG clarifies nearly zero energy requirements for new buildings
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email