Included in this edition:
- Scottish court provides new year reminders on adjudicator’s reasons and natural justice
- Court refuses adjudication award stay where insolvent claimant is a going concern
- Standard terms and conditions – are you bound if you don’t read them?
- New valuation process for high rise buildings
- Scottish government launches consultation on retentions and CLC backs roadmap to zero retentions
Government circular explains effect of court judgment on ban on combustible materials on external walls
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email