Included in this edition:
- Consideration: is giving up a doubtful, or undecided, point good enough?
- Court resolves Adjudication Notice trading name identity crisis
- Court of Appeal says approved inspectors owe no duty under Defective Premises Act
- Build UK sets out its retention plans
- Government consults on redress scheme for purchasers of new build homes
- 1 September start for government procurement policy on suppliers' payment approaches
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email