- The recent UN summit has led to a number of new initiatives / policy commitments in the climate space
- New tools are being made available to assess portfolio risks in respect of climate change
- Banks continue to support new initiatives around climate and ESG disclosure and behaviour
- Climate change takes to the international stage, with the G20 summit putting it back in the limelight.
- There are increasingly innovative ideas about how to address ESG matters, with the launch of a “rhino bond.”
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email