Included in this edition:
- Remind me - what does practical completion look like?
- Notice of adjudication - how specific must it be?
- Court of Appeal puts brakes on adjudication by insolvent companies
- Court of Appeal warns against stopping a CVA company from using adjudication
- New company reporting regulations in force
- Retention Bill second reading postponed yet again but public sector Project Bank Account Bill heading for March second reading
- And coming later this year - the VAT reverse charge
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email