In the 2017 Q1 edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – China
- Michael Jordan: "Qiao Dan" is me!
- Statutory Damages for Trade Mark Infringement and/or Under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law (AUCL): A New Normal?
Patents – Hong Kong
- Interlocutory Injunctions - Inordinate Delay can be Damaging
Patents – China
- GPNE vs. Apple: A Tale of 129 Million Dollars
Data Privacy – Hong Kong
- Do Not Disturb! Convictions for Breach of the Direct Marketing Restrictions and Unsolicited Electronic Messages Ordinance
- IoT (I Own Thee): Hong Kong Releases Results of Study on Wearable Technology Devices
Technology – China
- China Launches Internet App Store Registration Program
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email