Please find attached the fourth edition of Mayer Brown’s “International Arbitration Update”, a bi-annual publication that summarises key events in international arbitration from the preceding six months. The update, which covers both commercial and investor-State arbitration developments from around the globe, is divided into six sections:
- Mayer Brown firm updates;
- Legal updates from across the globe, including updates to the SIAC, DIFC-LCIA, ICC and SCIA Rules and the opening of new arbitration centres in Saudi Arabia, Mumbai and BVI;
- Global case law developments; including the English Court confirmation that the costs of third party funding can be recovered and the Singapore Court of Appeal decision that a BIT between Laos and the PRC applied to Macau;
- Upcoming Mayer Brown Events;
- Key Mayer Brown Publications; and
- A feature article entitled "International Arbitration in London post-Brexit".