In this edition we discuss:
- The new Code of Practice on incentive exercises
- Proposed new rules on bulk transfers and changing contracted-out rights
- Capping pensionable pay increases by contractual agreement
- The way forward for small DC pension pots?
- Abolition of protected rights: short service refunds
- TUPE: clarification on the transfer of enhanced early retirement rights
- TUPE transfers from public sector schemes: changes ahead
- Automatic enrolment: recent changes
- The Takeover Code: extension to pension scheme trustees?
- Upcoming Pensions Group events at Mayer Brown
- Dates and deadlines
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email