In this edition we discuss:
- Pensions Regulator statement on scheme funding – business as usual?
- CPI switch made simpler
- Abolition of protected rights – amending scheme rules
- Transfers of GMPs and section 9(2B) rights: rules are relaxed
- Age discrimination – is cost a justification?
- Fixed protection – HMRC changes its mind
- Budget 2012 – changes to tax treatment of asset-backed pension contributions
- The Pensions Regulator issues another FSD
- EU pensions reforms and Solvency II
- FATCA – relief at last for UK schemes?
- Upcoming Pensions Group events at Mayer Brown
- Dates and deadlines
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email