With the support of Mayer Brown, the Society of Investment Professionals in Germany (DVFA) will host the 4th DVFA Life Science Conference “Life Science Asia/Europe“ in Frankfurt on May 17, 2011. This year’s conference focuses on growth opportunities and challenges for European companies ("Going East") and Asian companies ("Going West").
- Going East in Life Science – An Introduction
- Going East – Company Presentations
- China – An attractive Investment Opportunity?
- Going West of Chinese Life Science Companies – An Introduction
- Transaction Structures
- Going West – Company Presentations
- Panel I: “Going East – Growth Opportunities and Challenges for European Life Science Companies”
- Panel II: “Going West – Is the German Capital Market ready for Asian Life Science Companies?”
Speakers include investment professionals, company representatives, sector specialists, as well as other professionals, from practitioners to advisors. The conference language is English.
Dr. Ulrike Binder, partner in our Frankfurt office, will give a speech about “Transaction Structures” at the conference. Dr. Adem Koyuncu, partner in our Cologne office, will serve as panelist on the Panel II: “Going West – Is the German Capital Market ready for Asian Life Science Companies?”.
For more information about the conference or to register, please visit 4th Life Science Symposium 2011.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Learn more about Mayer Brown's Life Sciences practice.