On October 18, 2023, Practicing Law Institute (PLI) will host, at Mayer Brown’s Washington DC office, a day-long Government Contracts program.
This program will bring together leading government contracts law practitioners and policymakers for an in-depth discussion of important policy, business, and enforcement considerations for participating in this market.
- What additional “reforms” does Congress have in mind?
- What changes will be reflected in the National Defense Authorization Act?
- How does procurement encourage (or discourage) technology development?
- How does procurement effect infrastructure investment?
- What are the most pressing cybersecurity issues facing government and contractors?
- How do the courts, the GAO, and Boards of Contract Appeals view the current procurement landscape?
- How does the False Claims Act (“FCA”) impact the structure and performance of contracts?
For more information, please visit the PLI website.