Mayer Brown is proud to sponsor the 20th annual Euromoney/European Covered Bond Council (ECBC) Covered Bond Congress taking place in Vienna, Austria this year. The Congress will bring together the international covered bond market, gathering more than 1,100 issuers, investors, intermediaries and policymakers, from over 40 jurisdictions globally, with an agenda focused on networking and high-level discussion on trends and drivers of the international covered bond market.
Key themes for this year’s event include:
- The state of the market, including risks, challenges and prospects for the year to come
- Directive implementation: market implications
- Relative value: Covereds vs SSAs
- Green and sustainable covered bonds
- Credit risk, including residential and commercial real estate, sovereign credit and more
- The globalisation of covered bonds and new jurisdictions
- The investor view on perspectives from buyers of covered bonds
For more information, visit the event website.