During this webinar, we will provide a recap of recent capital markets activity by banks. We will discuss some of the regulatory developments that are impacting, and will continue to impact, issuances by financial institutions. Mayer Brown’s Brad Berman and RBC Capital Markets’ Anthony Ragozino will discuss:
- The current market—issuance levels and trends;
- An overview of the various offering alternatives, including Rule 144A offerings, Section 3(a)(2) offerings, and SEC registered offerings;
- Regulatory developments affecting issuances, including bail-in requirements, as well as TLAC and LCR requirements;
- Disclosure requirements and practices for exempt offerings; and
- Other considerations.
- What’s the Deal? – Section 3(a)(2) Bank Notes
- What’s the Deal? – Rule 144A
- Comparison of Financing Alternatives
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.