Hosted By Practising Law Institute
Hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI), this all-day event is made up of a number of various panels that will provide a comprehensive examination of special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) and the various business, legal, SEC reporting and accounting considerations that must be addressed in each phase of the SPAC’s finite, but fast paced and complex life cycle.
Mayer Brown partner, Eddie Best, will present on the afternoon panel, “The De-SPACing Transaction,” addressing the following:
- Proxy and shareholder vote considerations
- Raising additional capital
- SEC reporting and accounting considerations – reverse merger transactions
- Market communications during the de-SPACing process
- Financial statement requirements of the target company
- Auditor requirements
- The “Super Form 8-K”
- Timing, details, and examples
For more information, please visit the event website.
November 16 – 172023
September 21 – 222023
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email