Partner Jennifer Carlson will serve as co-chair for this program and will participate in a panel discussion titled, “Investment Banking Basics: Fundamentals of Capital Structures” on Day Two of the conference. Topics will include:
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids
- Sources of funding — public and private markets
- Liquidity — raising and deploying capital
- Finding the Optimal Capital Structure
- Current marketplace development
For additional information, please visit the event website.