Please join us via webcast for our two part Mortgage REIT Regulatory and Market Developments Update.
Part I: Regulatory & Finance Update (12:30 p.m. – 1:25 p.m.)
During the first part of our webcast, we will discuss:
- Status of QM Rule Making;
- Solutions For Financing Advancing Obligations;
- Update on MSR Financing Structures;
- Rise of fair lending as an urgent issue;
- GSE capital rules and GSE reform;
- Constitutionality of the FHFA; and
- Political outlook for housing.
Part II: Market Developments (1:35 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.)
During the second part of our webcast, we will discuss:
- Mortgage and mortgage REIT market update;
- Financings and other strategic transactions undertaken in 2020 to date;
- SEC disclosure considerations for mortgage REITs;
- Transition away from LIBOR, FRNs, fixed-to-floating rate preferred stock, repo, and the ISDA protocol; and
- Other market developments, including mergers into SPACs and the IPO market for mortgage companies.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.