This session will take a deep dive into understanding the critical role that your company's financial data has in successfully defending your transfer pricing audits. The session will explore where and how financial data is used in TP audits, practical tips and potential pitfalls when analyzing that data, and how to manage and marshal this data when producing it to the IRS on audit.
- Understand the legal framework in which financial data is used and analyzed in transfer pricing audits.
- Consider variables related to how financial data is sourced, considered and presented in TP audits.
- Learn how taxpayers and the IRS evaluate such data, and how it is used to support transfer pricing positions.
- Kristen Proschold, Tax Controversy Lead, Stripe, Inc.
- John Hildy, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Stephen Burns, Managing Director, Stout
- Jonathan Hunt, Senior Director-Transfer Pricing and Tax Controversy, Expedia Group
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PDT
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. BST
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CEST
For additional information on the webinar, please contact Tiffany McCormick at TMcCormick@mayerbrown.com or +1 312 701 8060.
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Program Level: Overview
Field of Study: Taxes
CPE Credits Available: 1 CPE credit based on a 50-minute hour.
Fees: There is no fee for this webinar. To be awarded CPE credit for this session, you must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during the program.
Cancellation – To cancel your registration, please email Tiffany McCormick at TMcCormick@mayerbrown.com.
Tax Executives Institute, Inc. TEI Education Fund is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
For questions on CPE certificates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two weeks from the completion of the webinar for certificate delivery before contacting us.