Mayer Brown, 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3AF
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Presentation: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
We invite you to the next in our series of interactive workshops regarding the impact of Brexit on employers.
Whilst Brexit is slated to occur on 31 October, the outcome of the political process is uncertain. Employers must accordingly be prepared to act regardless of whether there is an extension, a deal, or a no deal withdrawal.
Our speakers will provide an up to date state of play on the key issues facing employers, and focus the discussion on the essential components for preparedness for any outcome.
- Early Protection of EEA and Swiss Workers in the UK Who Plan to Settle in the UK
- Key Guidelines for EEA and Swiss Workers Who Plan to Travel or Relocate to the UK Once “Free Movement” Ends
- The Impact of Brexit to Spouses, Children, and other Dependents of EEA and Swiss Workers
- Tracking Mechanisms to Support Employers During the Changes Brexit Imposes
- Standards and Controls for Right to Work Checks and Migrant Worker Recordkeeping
- EU Spotlights – Highlights and Developments from Key Jurisdictions including France, Germany and Ireland
If you have any questions about this event, please email Frankie Flower.